liga online umarła

Temat na forum 'PS4' rozpoczęty przez niquepart2, Luty 23, 2014.

1. niquepart2

niquepart2 The Human Highlight Film

Polubienia:
    opcja gry, która został zgwałcona przez własnego ojca

"no one is enjoying the online league experience. Have you taken a look at your online league forums? They are dead. Even if there was 1 active league on the planet I couldn’t join it because you can’t replace owners mid league. 1 owner goes missing and the whole lg will never make it to the playoffs… Do you see how this is frustrating?? It’s even more frustrating that this wasn’t brought up until after launch.[size=18pt] I get it, 2k is more concerned about VC than pleasing it’s fans

So, with this we can all say that online leagues in nba2k14 are dead, because the mode, as it is right now, is terrible. We'll have to wait another year, and yet we don't know if they are going to invest any time into developing it. Ronnie says that the mode is super important to 2k, but seeing how it has been released in this nba2k14 version, without the basic options, I don't know what to think"[/size]

polecam całość:
    http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-next-gen/689602-r-i-p-online-leagues-nba2k14-important-info-inside.html

2. niquepart2

niquepart2 The Human Highlight Film

Polubienia:
    Odp: liga online umarła

bbogacz musimy spróbować to naprawić :)

3. bbogacz86

bbogacz86 Frank the Tank hehe

Polubienia:
    Odp: liga online umarła

R.I.P - chyba nie darady! Kase kazdemu powinni oddac tak samo jak za 2k14 na ps3

Poleć forum